Fast and convenient wireless connection
LiteShow 4 displays seamless video and allows for easy connection and display from long range.
- 11n wireless technology for fast transfer speeds of 150 Mbps and a reach of up to 300 feet (91m)
- On-board video decoding does the heavy lifting instead of the computer, so you’ll get fast and clean reproductions of video and audio even at high resolutions and from older computers with less processing power
- Visitors can connect to LiteShow 4 by inserting the LiteShow USB drive into their computer and start presenting — no special admin rights or software to install
Connect to LiteShow4 with your iOS or Android mobile device from anywhere using the MirrorOp app.
- You can present Office documents, PDF, JPG, JPG, live camera stream, annotation tools, DropBox support
- Samsung Galaxy devices can display a mirror of their screen with the Sender for Galaxy app from MirrorOp
- Mobile devices (and computers) can view content that is being presented through LiteShow 4 with any browser
- Connect your PC to LiteShow 4 and then control it with your mobile device. For example, advance your slides with your phone, giving you freedom to move about the room while presenting
Tools for collaboration
Control the display of multiple computers
The powerful Moderator feature allows a room full of computers to connect to a display and gives a “moderator” (via a web page) the ability to select which screen is displayed.
- Effortlessly switch presenters for seamless business collaboration
- Teachers can wirelessly connect their students’ laptops and choose which student can display their work
- QuadView can display up to four connected computers at the same time – ideal for web meetings, collaboration and classroom projects
Flexible and secure
Configurable to fit your organization
- LiteShow 4 is flexible enough to be used for wireless display only or configured to fit into the most complex and secure network infrastructure.
- LiteShow 4 maintains your security standards while giving multiple options for network and internet access. It complies with the latest security protocols, including WPA2-Enterprise.
Wireless presentation with access point
- LiteShow 4 can work as a network access point, which allows any wireless-enabled computer or PDA to connect, present, and/or access corporate network resources or just the Internet.
- The Gatekeeper function can be set up to block all (display only), allow Internet access (display and get to the Internet) or allow all (display, Internet, and company network).
Present through your network
- There’s no need to switch wireless networks to present. Stay connected to your corporate network (email, shared folders, etc.) when you want to present – simply connect to LiteShow 4 like a printer and start presenting.
- Secondarily, when configured for network presentation, guests can still use the wireless/access point functions to present and access the Internet while keeping your network assets private.